Happy Sunday, all! I decided to take a break from work to do a diy facial. After the facial, I am super relaxed and don’t want to finish work. Go fig! This is one of my favorite masks to do, especially if I have an event to attend. In which case, I do, so here is tonight’s Sunday skin pampering:
1. First I cleanse my skin twice with Olay’s Cleansing Milk. It leaves my skin feeling soft & hydrated.
2. Then I apply a raw honey and egg mask. I massage the honey (natural exfoliator) onto my face & décolletage. I also gently massage my eyes with it (I know, I know, but it works 🙂 Then I add whipped egg on top of the honey. The egg is such a great skin brightener! Then I sit back and relax until the mask begins to tighten.
3. Next I rinse off the mask with luke warm water.
4. Then I tone with witch hazel. This REALLY shrinks pores!
5. I massage Kosé serum to my face, eyes, and neck. I will be talking more about this wonder serum in an upcoming blog post.
6. Moisturizing is key, and especially so after a deep exfoliation. I massage my skin with Eucerin for 5 minutes or so (and also massage my eye area with it). Currently, it is my holy grail hydrating moisturizer. I have used many, many, MANY posh & drugstore skin creams and this one is THE BEST for lasting hydration (and as both a day AND night cream). Not sure if I can ever be without it!
7. To lock in even more moisture, I mist my skin with Jurlique’s Lavender Hydrating Mist. Helloooooo, heaven in a bottle! I will also talk more about it in an upcoming blog post.
Voila! My skin is now feeling amazing!!!! I am a firm believer that by taking great care of my skin, the less makeup I have to wear (even though I do LOVE makeup 🙂 Please let me know if you have any questions at all! Have a great week everyone! XO ~Kelle